*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842845-Rumbling
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2030287
dreams and interpretations
#842845 added February 28, 2015 at 3:15pm
Restrictions: None
Rumbling
There was much to think upon. There were three main dream sequences.
1. I was needing shots in my stomach that was discomforting. There was no choice in the matter. I was needing them three or four times a day and began dreading it.

2. There was a dream soon after about a rumble that was taking place amidst people that were a lot bigger and badder than me and others with me. I catch a vision of running around and get caught up face to face with a persona that reminded me of a childhood peer James Heath.

3. I dream about my ex spouse as we are in the throes of divorce. I see her with other men sleeping and let her know that this needs to change. We are at my families house. She is oblivious to needing to change anything.
Soon after I am looking for phone numbers in a panic. I look for the security company where I used to work UNIGUARD and a pizza joint. I am in disarray as I can not find the numbers. I am using a rotary phone to get the calls out at mom's house. I worry about having a job after having been on vacation for two weeks without telling anyone.

I guess above all they are rumblings about what stirs inside. James Heath was a toe head that I wanted to befriend and it never happened for whatever reason. I continue to resent the way I felt bullied by my former wife. The shots in the stomach remind of the pain I feel in getting testosterone shots and my visits to see a client, who needs insulin shots in his stomach. I worry that the Alzheimer's he has might be there for me. My job rumblings/rummaging make me wonder how long I can work in my present vocations. I failed in the pizza business as a delivery driver. Now I am a mobile who relives failing with Uniguard my previous security company. I fight to keep my sanity as the fights rage around me.
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842845-Rumbling