*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842892-center-girl-of-photo-from-the-ants-point
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2029113
What ever is in my head at the time.
#842892 added February 28, 2015 at 8:57pm
Restrictions: None
center girl of photo from the ant's point
HHH.antblogg/princesses





Hello all again. Today was colony survival day. We listen to a tell of "human danger". The story goes like this:





Ana Ant was out gathering and smelled overwhelming good food coming from some where so she followed the smells. She was not watching where she was going and crawled up a small human's tights. The tall humans told kept telling her to be still for "the picture" (no one know what it is).


Every time she moved they would ask her "Do have ants in your pants or something?" so Ana thought that must be were her colony was, she had gotten a bit lost.


Ana went searching for them but didn't hear anything and she couldn't see below the white stuff she was walking on. She figured the colony must be under the white ground so she started to burrow under the white ground.


She heard the ants, or so she thought. She was so excited she didn't realize how the tough ground was hilling sideways instead of up. When she paused to call to the colony, the ground rolled back at her and spat! No more Ana.





The moal of the story is to watch out for humans because every little thing they do can kill us. But all it did for me was raise questions; What type of ground hills sideways? How doses the ground come back to you if it not kicked? Why did the colony not save her?


I was told the white ground was leg covers the little humans were and the top of these "tights" have something called "elastic" that comes back when you let go and hills sideways. Then I was sentence to do a list of all the ways humans can kill us.





I can't wait until I am queen, than I can tell others what to do.





Well, got to get back to my list it is long.


This is Princess Antia signing off.

© Copyright 2015 Taz_Koby (UN: rj_koby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Taz_Koby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/842892-center-girl-of-photo-from-the-ants-point