*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843000-Spring-time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2029113
What ever is in my head at the time.
#843000 added March 2, 2015 at 12:54am
Restrictions: None
Spring time












WILDCARD MONDAY!! March comes in like a lion, and goes out like a lamb (or vice/versa). What are you most looking forward to this spring?








This spring hold so much for me it is hard to pin down what I am looking forward to the most.


My family has been renovating a small cabin on our property so that my mother in-law can move in, and it is almost done. She should be in by the end of the month at the latest. I am so excited for that to happen.


You hear all kind of horrible stories of " The In-Laws", hell the movie industry if full of monster in-laws turned friend or foe, but that was never the case with me. My mother in-law and I hit it off right from the start and have only grown closer over the years.


She is still my husband's mother so naturally see everything from that point of view. One of the things that has kept us from dueling is that I too have a son that will soon be off seeking his own relationships, so I am able to put myself in that point of view and understand where she is coming from. She has given me praise for doing it so naturally many times. Another reason is that we are from the same molding.


She is more religious than I am and come from a very large and tight family where as I have been on my own from a much too young age. However, in the end where we base our values and how we see right & wrong is very similar. Our main foundation, regardless of how it came to be, is practically the same and that makes it easy for us to friends.


In fact at our time in the relationship were it looked as there may be a splitting of ways we had discussed it, and determined that we would like to remain friends if that ever should happen. Lucky for me, it never has.





This spring also brings with it the adventure of exploring an entire new environment. Being that I moved here in the middle of winter, a slow season for any area in Alaska, there really has been much opportunity for community interactions or exploring. In the next couple of weeks the season will be bouncing back to full swing and provide plenty of opportunity for both.





Spring break starts for the schools next week and I will have the chance to spend overwhelming amounts of time with my son as we explore the area, prepare for his sinor year in high school and begin to narrow the chooses of what he will do after graduation.


Naturally there is always the wonderful weather , colors, holidays, and general evormental asspects that a romantic like myself enjoys too.


Like I said there are so many things to look forward to this spring it difficult to pick just one as my favorite.



© Copyright 2015 Taz_Koby (UN: rj_koby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Taz_Koby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843000-Spring-time