*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843044
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#843044 added March 2, 2015 at 12:06pm
Restrictions: None
Madelaine L Engle
Prompt: Madelaine L. "Engle" said: "Slowly, slowly I am learning to listen to the book, in the same way I try to listen to prayer. If the book tells me to do something completely unexpected, I heed the book, it is usually right." What do you think she meant?

I guess it means she follows the rules or believes in her Bible and does what the good book says. My Grandma always said: "That isn't the way it is in my book." I would tell Grandma that I didn't know she was writing a book. My cousin and I always wanted to see her book. We never did or found one after she passed on. My book or the book. I think it means the way you were bought up, the rules of your job, driving rules or rules of any kind. Like at my job, we have a booklet of rules for staff and patients. We personally have books about things, how to do things and information. I have Medication books and look up Meds. I try to follow rules and learn about things I didn't know. If we had one big book about rules, this, that and the other thing, it would be a big book and need it's own space. It would take forever to read. Just try to store the rules of life in your mind and go with you have learned and know is right.

** Image ID #2030606 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843044