*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843311
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#843311 added March 5, 2015 at 3:54pm
Restrictions: None
Door To Adventure
Prompt: You are having a nightmare and see three doors. You chose one and opened it. What is your adventure?

I start by having tea with Jane Austen and she autographs my book of novels by her. We talk about Mr. Darcy and her books. Jane leaves and then the girl robot, Vicki from "Small Wonder" enters the door and Darth Vadar is with her and he tries to choke me with his mind but Vicki takes him out. Thank you, Vicki. The Cat In The Hat spills Diet Pepsi and Green Tea on me or is it my cat Bella?. I am riding on a big brown and orange wolf. You guessed it. Jacob. I have tea with Bella and Edward and the Volturi arrived and Ari is trying to charm me but he wants to bite me. I throw Earl Grey tea on him and he faints. Two of my patients chase me around wanting pain Meds. I run out the door into another door and the March Hare throws a tea pot at me and tells me that I am late for tea. Now, I am dancing with Darcy. This is more like it. The Wicked Witch Of The West flies around on her broomstick. Now, wait. It is my neighbor lady I don't like. I am sailing with Captain Jack Sparrow and he kisses me and I wake up. I have to quit drinking tea before I go to bed. The moon is full. Figures. I feed my cat and go back to bed. This time Darcy and I dance until my husband's alarm goes up. Time to start my day.

Prompt: Charlie asked about songs you dance to. I danced waltzes with Darcy but I like "Shake It Up" By: Taylor Swift and K.C And The Sunshine Band Song: "Shake Your Booty." I can dance to "Smoke On The Water By: Deep Purple, "Born To Be Wild" By: Steppenwolf. I worked all night and slept some today so I will save my dancing for tomorrow.

** Image ID #2030606 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843311