*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843360-NEVER-FATAL
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#843360 added March 6, 2015 at 6:51am
Restrictions: None
NEVER FATAL
Let's Talk about fatal attraction: Have you ever been attracted to someone ... I mean seriously attracted to someone that you don't even like or admire but secretly it is their less than ideal side that excites you.
Do you feel that a book that was signed by the author has more value and meaning or do you love the book for the story itself?


What if it's a writer that you really love their books. I mean you've read all of them and have a full set at home. But, the writer is arrogant, rude and generally not a likable person. The fatal attraction is for the books and the stories that have entertained you for years. Then this disgusting person offers to sign one of his books for you. Does it mean anything? No, it just proves how insincere he is while he smiles and signs to my dear friend...

A fatal attraction has never happened in my life. My attractions have been (are) sweet and dear. And the signed books are treasures because of the friendship they represent.

It's the story first...>>>iggy*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.


© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843360-NEVER-FATAL