*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843697
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#843697 added March 9, 2015 at 9:43pm
Restrictions: None
Darcy's Humble Words
"My real purpose was to see you and judge if I could, whether I might ever hope to make you love me." Darcy

Darcy sat on the couch in the Bennett's Library as he said these words. He looked so handsome and not a proud man full of pride.

Elizabeth sat on the blue velvet sautee sipping her tea and nervously smoothed out her blue polka dot dress. She loved this man but he acted so much better then her. Now, he was sitting on the couch with his heart in his hand.

"Mr. Darcy, you insulted my family, beauty or lack of beauty and you keep my sister Jane from Mr. Bingley. I had a broken heart and I am not sure how I can trust you."

Darcy pulled out a small red velvet box out of his lapel and handed it to Elizabeth. "I love you, Miss Bennett. Please marry me. I can and will make you happy."

Elizabeth opened the box and saw a beautiful blue sapphire ring. Darcy was down on one knee. The look on his face said it all.

"Oh, Darcy, I love you, too. The thought of another woman being with you would be the end of me. Yes, Mr. Darcy, I will marry you."

Darcy kissed and embraced Elizabeth and afterwards he put the ring on her finger. Mr. Bennett walked into his library and knew that Darcy had asked Elizabeth to marry him. Mr. Bennett was all for it as long as it was what Elizabeth wanted. Darcy and Elizabeth were married. Can one ever get enough of Darcy and Elizabeth?

** Image ID #2033835 Unavailable **
** Image ID #2033833 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/843697