*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844408-Personal-inturpetation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #2029789
A book of postings made in my Blog City
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#844408 added March 18, 2015 at 12:58am
Restrictions: None
Personal inturpetation
Prompt: What does "Heaven On Earth" mean to you?

"Heaven On Earth" is a phrase I have used often, myself. To me it is the top of the top, best of the best, or as close to one's idea of paradise as humanly possible.

For example;
A sunny, warm day spent socializing with my family while outside soaking up the sun and listen to good music in the background and having no interruptions all day long - would be "Heaven on Earth".

The feeling that comes over me every time my husband puts his arms around me (regardless if we are fighting or not) - that is "Heaven On Earth".

A White Castle burger (the original real ones not the frozen store bought) - is a taste of "Heaven on Earth".

Listen to children's' heartfelt sincere laughter while outside playing - is a sound of "Heaven of Earth".

The heart warming fuzzy emotional feeling of honor that I get when my teenagers rank me top of anything to their peers - one of the feelings of "Heaven on Earth".

When I put a new pair of precisely prescribed glasses and see everything so clearly and crisply detailed - "Heaven on Earth".

Anything and everything that gives you even the smallest glimpse of your personal idea of paradise, is "Heaven of Earth". Which naturally means that it is different for each person, just our fingerprints are only ours so is our "Heaven on Earth".

Taz

Embracing & Feeding the writing addiction

© Copyright 2015 Taz_Koby (UN: rj_koby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Taz_Koby has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844408-Personal-inturpetation