*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844502-Things-That-Take-Too-Long
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#844502 added March 19, 2015 at 1:06pm
Restrictions: None
Things That Take Too Long
Prompt: What things in life take too long?

Snail mail. I love e-mail and I don't text much but it is nice to send a short message. You wait forever on packages to come in the mail.

Going to the Doctor. You sit in the waiting room a half hour and a half hour in the room waiting to see the Doctor. Surgery. They give you a time and you wait 2 or 3 hours. Some procedures and tests take too long.

Working a 8 hour shift on midnights. Time seems to drag.

I used to get my nails done with the artificial nails and designs. It seemed to take forever.

Shopping at WalMart. Buying groceries there and other things. Takes an hour to get around the store. They never have enough cashiers.

Commercials. Do they really need that many? We get it. They pay for the shows but enough is enough.

Getting over a cold, illness or complicated surgery. That takes forever.

I like things done in a timely manner. Life is always busy.

** Image ID #2030606 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844502-Things-That-Take-Too-Long