*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844561-WOMEN-ARE
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#844561 added March 20, 2015 at 10:01am
Restrictions: None
WOMEN ARE?
Prompt: Do you think we are currently living in a good time for women in history? Will we look back at this time period in the future and say that there was equality?


Well, that is a loaded question. It depends on where you live and whether the old men are still in control or not. Religious beliefs and traditions play a huge role in some countries.

I think because of the size of populations the answer would be women are still less than equal over all.

In the United States and Europe, women appear to be equally strong except in parliaments and government bodies. I'd say the level of corruption is less with women, but there are still some exceptions.

There are some very strong and skilled women in the film and television industry, but few in numbers. Women seem to dominate the music star level and we're not sure who is exploiting who. Some of those hot stars are millionaires.

Sports is totally male dominated except when women shine during the Olympics.

The fashion industry presents women in the forefront, but how many men are in the background?

Still women bear the children and dominate the world with their care and feeding. Not always acknowledged, but we know......

If they could only stop the wars! In that,they are not equal.


Peace...>>>iggy*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.


© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844561-WOMEN-ARE