*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844653-WHO-WINS
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#844653 added March 21, 2015 at 4:42pm
Restrictions: None
WHO WINS?
Blog City Prompt: Do you believe the adage that bad news sells better than good news? Do you find yourself getting more response to negative posts than positive ones?


On the Main Stream Media I'd have to say that BAD NEWS wins the day---everyday. The bad news sells and it keeps their jobs and the advertising. And even if it's fake bad news designed to keep you nervous, they never question the source or the credibility.

(Do you?)

I find that I get the most and best response from my good news or positive story. If the piece is gloomy (like today), I try to put some kind of positive wrap-up so you don't leave all bummed out.


My good news today: Someone ordered another print copy of Apex Project. The royalties are lovely! And Lulu automatically sends a thank you note from me. That's cool.

I think I'm becoming a blogger because I've done six blog posts this week. And I put up three chapters or my novel to WyRM for review.

No bad news...>>>iggy*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small I'm docked at Talent Pond's Blog Harbor, a safe port for bloggers to connect.



© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844653-WHO-WINS