*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844812-Simple-and-Happy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#844812 added March 23, 2015 at 8:41pm
Restrictions: None
Simple and Happy
3/23/15

Blog City

John Barth said, in a Paris Review Interview, “I start every new project saying, “This one’s going to be simple, this one’s going to be simple.” It never turns out to be.” Do you find it to be true for you as well? Use it in regard to writing or any other thing that you wish.

It depends on the situation. Sometimes, it turns out to be very simple (it's very nice when that happens too). However, I find that many things in life are complex because life in general is complex. The stories I write are never simple because I tend to create very complex storylines and characters, but the poetry that I've written has been very simple. That's why I'm not a poet.




Blogging Circle of Friends

Is there something that you could add to your life on a daily basis that would make you happier?

This is a really easy question to answer! If I could be with my soulmate everyday, my life would be happier.



News In My World!

I believe that I have secured the deals for three of the dates of my book tour. The cites are Indianapolis IN, Houston, TX, and Windsor Locks, CT. The first one will be in July and the other two will be in July. I'm working on several others so I can have a full tour.

Want an opportunity to pre-order my book and help my book tour? Check out this link for details!

http://www.gofund.me/mc2olc


Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2015 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844812-Simple-and-Happy