*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844930-Goldilocks-in-Womens-History
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#844930 added March 25, 2015 at 11:56am
Restrictions: None
Goldilocks in Women's History
3/25/15


Blog City

Have you ever had a "Goldilocks" experience? It took you three tries to get it just right?

I think most of my life has been trying things three or more times to get it right, but I bet that I'm not the only one! It's okay though because no one is perfect, and life isn't perfect. As long as you get it right (eventually) and learn from your mistakes, it will usually work out in the end.


Blogging Circle of Friends

March is Women's History Month. Chose a woman from history and write a poem, essay, or something about her. Why did you chose this woman?

The woman I've chosen to write about is not considered a woman from history, but she has played an important part in the history of country music. I wrote a poem about her several years ago called Lady Singer. I wish I could find that poem so I could share it with y'all. Anyway, the woman I'm referring to is June Carter Cash. The reason I chose her is that to me, she's the most talent woman to ever be in country music, and I believe that without her, Johnny Cash would have probably died before he could become the great legend in country music.

Here's a link of her singing Tall Lover Man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXOqGtJoeVQ


News In My World!

I have a 5th confirmed date in the Bloodshed on the Setting Sun book tour. I will also be at Bakken Con on Sept 18-19 in Williston, ND. I'm still working on some other dates and will post them as details are worked out.

I'm watching the show Sex in the City on E. I would have to say that Charlotte is my favorite character. I like her classic sense of style, and she seems to have some of the traditional values that I have.

I finally lost another pound for a total of 51 pounds lost. I have 79 more to go.


Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2015 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844930-Goldilocks-in-Womens-History