*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844936
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#844936 added March 25, 2015 at 2:39pm
Restrictions: None
Clara Barton, Florence Nightingale
Prompt: Choose a woman from history and write about her. Why did you choose this woman?

Clara Barton and Florence Nightingale. Two of the most famous Nurses and everyone know them. Being called a Florence Nightingale always makes me smile. They made a difference in Nursing and it was hard being a Nurse years ago. Not that is easy now but we have more sterile procedures, convient Nursing methods and Clara and Florence were dedicated and probably did without sleep I am sure. They learn as they went and discovered new Nursing procedures on their own. Doctors are good and great but trust me, Nurses do all the work Doctors diagnose and Nureses do the treatments and help cure patients and make them comfortable. We can save more lives now. Clara and Florence would be amazed how far Medical procedure and Nursing has come. They worked hard and I can never be as dedicated and have the patience that they do. I am glad they paved the way for future Nurses. They are the great ones. Why did I chose them? I work in Nursing and I look up to them. I would love to be like them.

** Image ID #2035547 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/844936