*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845315
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#845315 added March 30, 2015 at 9:09pm
Restrictions: None
Human and Animal Connection
Prompt: Do you believe animals and humans have a spiritual connection without being dependent on language? Have you ever had incidents of this?

My cat Bella knows when she is bad and I just get off my chair and she runs. She sits by the refrigerator and looks at me. I know she wants to eat. My cat lays on the couch with me and rolls all over me. She pats me. She rubs against my legs. Bella and I have our own communication system.

You can meet animals for the first time, like once I get out of my car at a stranger's house my husband was doing business with and the horse ran to the fence to meet me. I hugged him and petted him and ten minutes later, he ran off. Dogs and cats jump on me when I sit down and I pet them. A Bobcat at the zoo was behind glass and I ran my finger along the glass and he followed it. I loved him. A little lion monkey looked at me like he was friendly. My cousin's pet spider monkey sat on my shoulder and kissed my cheek and so did my son's ferret. Animals know I love them and seem to smile at me if they can smile. Course, I couldn't pet a wild animal. We can communicate with animals without language.

** Image ID #1797251 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845315