*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846224
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#846224 added April 8, 2015 at 2:02pm
Restrictions: None
Huge Sunflower That Reaches To The Sky
Prompt: It has rained 3 days in a row. After it has stopped raining, you find a giant sunflower that reaches clear to the sky. There is a rainbow above it. Do you get brave and climb it? What or who do you find?

I get brave and climb it. It isn't hard. I get to the top and I see Pemberly! The mansion from "Pride and Prejudice." I hesitate and the door opens and Jane Austen invites me in. She hugs me and tells me that she has been waiting for me. I walk in to the big house and I can't believe the staircase, the huge rooms, paintings, decorations and furniture. I am in Jane's novel. Elizabeth and Darcy enter the room. I would know them anywhere. They invite me to have tea with them. I do. They ask me about my life and invite me to a Ball. This has to be a dream. I love it. I know I can't stay forever. I get up to leave and tell my new friends good bye and they hug me. I promise to go to the Ball. I climb back down and the next day, my sunflower is gone. I guess I won't be going to the Ball. A big wind storm comes up and after it is over, my house turns into Pemberly and Jane. Elizabeth and Darcy show up and the Ball takes place. I dance like Cinderella and meet Emma, Elizabeth's sisters, Mrs. Bennett and I dance with Darcy and military men. I pass out and wake up at home in my own house. I look around the house and find the tea set Jane, Elizabeth and I drank tea from. I drink some tea and I am back at Pemberly. I never see the sunflower again but if I want to go to Pemberly, I just drink the tea and I am there.

** Image ID #2035537 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846224