*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846574-Places-and-Things
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#846574 added April 11, 2015 at 10:36am
Restrictions: None
Places and Things
Prompt: Winter can be too cold and summer can be too hot but spring and autumn are usually the most comfortable temperatures. Which do you prefer? What are some places and things that make you comfortable? Why do they make you feel this way?

I love autumn and spring. Autumn has the prettiest colors and I wish it could be autumn all year round. Spring is when everything is green and pretty again. I love to go shopping and watch movies. I scrapbook, read and play games on my Smart Phone. These make me feel comfortable and happy. I like to relax. I don't like being cold in the winter. Summer doesn't seem to bother me. I can dress in light clothes and no heavy coats. I don't have to walk in ice. I like doing nothing and if my housework is all done and I have the night off, this is great. I love going to the Beach and shopping at the Christmas Store in Frankenmuth. Going to Florida to see my sister is nice but I couldn't live there. Too many people and the traffic and it takes too long to get from here to there. A day at the zoo is nice. I can see animals I will never see in my back yard or anywhere. These things make life good for me.

** Image ID #2030606 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846574-Places-and-Things