*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/847192
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#847192 added April 17, 2015 at 9:27am
Restrictions: None
Salmanders
Prompt: Salamanders are everywhere, they need to go to get to their spring mating pool but with all the traffic congestion, they are getting crushed to death. This is your moment to shine and do something outside the box. Would you build them a tunnel to get across safely? What would you use to create this helpful tunnel? Or would you simply consider it an act of God and leave things as they are.

I would build them a tunnel. Around here in Corn Field County{Took this off of Hee Haw!}, the farmers build culverts that go under the road where ditches are and this helps redirect the water to keep it out of corn fields. I could build these culverts under the road and put bugs in them to attract the salamanders to get to their mating pool. I think they are made out of tin or aluminum. I forgot to ask my husband. He knows these things. We couldn't put these tunnels on the road because traffic would hit them. Under the road is the way to go. Maybe we build a bunch of them close together, the salamanders would have no need to cross the road. We all love these cute little guys. I would love to have a pet lizard or newts or their little cousin species but Hubby says No. I get to see a little salamander around here sometimes. We had one in the basement at work and we would pet his head when we walked down the stairs. Remember, I work in a 125 year old building. Let's save these little guys.

** Image ID #2038312 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/847192