*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/847330-Tree
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#847330 added April 18, 2015 at 11:58pm
Restrictions: None
Tree
Prompt: Lyn says trees live longer then humans. Describe what a tree might see as a child grows from infancy into adulthood.

I have watched that child walk and fall down. I watched her play with her toys and red wagon. One of her friends threw eggs at me and she just laughs and they both pound rocks on me. She grows from toys and now brings home a boy. They carve their initials in me. That hurts. I stretched out my roots into her faqmily's sewer system and they had to call some sewer men. Serves them right. The young girl and her boyfriend broke up and she is hugging me and crying. Like I care. A few years later, she leaves in a wedding dress. Same guy?

I haven't seen the girl in years and then one night a car drives right into me. The guy is going to be fine but I am damaged. A tree surgeon repairs me and now the woman has bought her kids home. They pound on me with rocks and her mother makes them quit. Oh, this is a surprise. Years later, the house is vacant. One day, another family moves in. Another little girl. This one is nice. She has tea parties with her stuffed bears and dolls and puts them on my wide vacant spot in the tree. She spills tea on me. I like it. This little girl is my friend. As she grows, I watch over her. Some rude girls try to break her dolls. I can't have that. I throw acorns at them and a big branch almost hit the rude girls. No one is rude to my Shelly again. I am getting old and I won't live forever but I hope to be around until Shelly grows up. She got married and left. My work here is done.

** Image ID #2038315 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/847330-Tree