*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848512
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#848512 added May 1, 2015 at 12:00pm
Restrictions: None
Spring Quote: Mark Twain
Prompt: Mark Twain says: "That spring is a feeling that makes you want to go out, have fun and fall in love. Do you think Spring Fever exists or is it a writer's fantasy?

I think Spring Fever exists. If you live where it snows and gets cold and spring shows up, you are ready to go out, meet people, have fun and fall in love if you meet someone special. People get depressed in the winter because you are cooped up. Getting out to go to work, well that isn't an outing or fun. Spring Fever makes you smile and know you can get out and do things. The grass is green, birds are singing, flowers are growing and it is warm and there is life after winter. Spring fever, you don't run a temp. It is a warm feeling and you aren't sick. It's happy time and I don't mean drinking. The world is waiting for you to get back to life and have fun. Thank you, Spring!

** Image ID #2038313 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848512