*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848834
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#848834 added May 5, 2015 at 1:47pm
Restrictions: None
When You Become A Warrior
Prompt: When you become a warrior, you learn to run." Hawaiian Proverb

I love Hawaiian Proverbs. I saw this on an episode of "Hawaii5-' when the female Hawaiian Police Officer was stranded at sea. If you were a warrior, you would have to learn how to run. Your survival along with using a sword, would depend on it. This would also apply to life. You have to learn how to go along with the flow and take the punches. In this episode, the woman was on the sea and her raft she built {it looked like something off Gilligan's Island} got destroyed in the storm and she was on her surf board having flashbacks of her mother encouraging her to surf and to go on through the bad moments. You don't have to be a warrior to run. You just learn from life experience, pray and use courage for the bad moments and bad things and it takes being a warrior to go on. You can do it.

** Image ID #2038313 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848834