*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849039-THE-HAPPIER-SIDE
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#849039 added May 9, 2015 at 6:43am
Restrictions: None
THE HAPPIER SIDE
Ann Bradstreet said, " if we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant." Would you agree with that statement? Do we need to have the unhappy side of something to fully experience its happier side? Why or Why Not?


Spring is a fact of the climate of Earth. In Wyoming it comes late. My friends there are preparing for more snow this weekend. Maybe as far south a metro Denver.

There were other Springs when the warmer weather started in May, and the snow plows came to open the roads. There were eight foot high banks on each side, but you could almost drive to the house!
Once it started the melting happened fast, running in  rivlets down the steep slopes. Under the snow, tiny wild flowers were pushing up and burst into full bloom as soon as the sun reached the dirt around them. It always was the best time of the year.

If it’s a natural cycle, like birth, life, death---you’ll get Spring and maybe the darker side of life whether you want it or not. Happiness happens...enjoy it!

In the tropics like Belize, there is no real change other from dry to wet to dry. Winter is some rain. Spring is some rain and summer is sometimes hurricanes with more rain. We haven’t had any bad storms the last few years. It seems they all move north toward Florida, the west coast and then on over to Britian.

The trees in Belize know better. They loose leaves and break into fantastic blooms in the Spring. The palm and coconut trees just cycle along, always staying green, but shedding old leaves and growing new ones. Like life, change happens.

Where ever you live, something’s going on...>>>iggy*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small


© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849039-THE-HAPPIER-SIDE