*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849284-WHAT-IS-THE-MOON
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#849284 added May 11, 2015 at 10:17am
Restrictions: None
WHAT IS THE MOON?
Blog City Prompt: Poet Dylan Thomas sees a clown in the moon and the clown says, “I think, that if I touched the earth, // It would crumble;”
What do you see when you look at the moon?


I write science-fiction, so the Moon has always been a point of interest.

How old is the Moon? The first rock Neil Armstrong picked up after landing on the Sea of Tranquility turned out to be more than 3.6 billion years old. Other rocks turned out to be even older; 4.3, 4.5, 4.6, and one even alleged to be 5.3 billion years old! The oldest rocks found on earth are about 3.7 billion years old. Based on such evidence, some scientists have concluded that the moon was formed among the stars long before our sun was born. No wonder is looks so beat-up and old.

Two Soviet scientists, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena. Their conclusion is that the Moon is artificial, possibly a hollowed-out planet, and that it was steered from some distant region of the galaxy into a circular orbit around our planet ( hence the extraordinary mystery of rock and Moon-dust age variations ). We have to acknowledge the circular orbit.

And then there’s the idea that the Moon is apparently in its wrong orbit for its size. However, this would presumably be based on its assumed density. Technical reports claim a density of 3.3 for the Moon compared with 5.5 for Earth. Astronomy data indicates that the internal regions of the Moon are less dense than the outer. We might think that it might be hollow or honey-combed.

So, the Moon is the wrong size and in the wrong orbit. It is too big and too far out. It does not rotate relative to Earth; the same side always faces the Earth. And what about the amazing 'coincidence' of the eclipse phenomenon. The position and size of the Moon is precisely what is necessary to eclipse the Sun's disc. What a perfect ‘accident.’

Did you know that the Moon "Rings" like a hollow sphere when a large object hits it? During the Apollo Moon missions, ascent stages of lunar modules as well as the spent third stages of rockets crashed on the hard surface of the moon. Each time, these caused the moon, according to NASA, to "ring like a gong or a bell." On one of the Apollo 12 flights, reverberations lasted from nearly an hour, and once as much as four hours. NASA doesn’t like to say that the moon may actually be hollow, but they can’t explain these strange facts."

Eminent scientist Carl Sagan, a typical skeptic, made the statement, 'A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object'. But meaning here that if it is hollow, it is not a natural satellite, and therefore artificial.

This is not to mention the effect of the tides, ideas about influence on our DNA, feminine cycles, UFO bases, mysterious lights, full moon wildness, and on, and on...

I love the idea of a Hollow Moon...>>>iggy *Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Blog City image small


© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849284-WHAT-IS-THE-MOON