*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849628-CHAMPION-OF-SOMETHING
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#849628 added May 16, 2015 at 10:13am
Restrictions: None
CHAMPION OF SOMETHING
Blog City Prompt: Put on a cape and declare yourself the super-duper hero of something...properly conjugated verbs, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, run-on sentences, maybe the best photographer...whatever sweet place you are ready or not ready to claim as yours. Tell us all about it! Shape yourself or shake yourself into this new role... I have faith in your abilities.


Note: I really didn’t write it this way, but it seemed to be a good example of the kind of thing suggested by the prompt. That is run-on sentences:

The great gold-domed cathedral somewhere behind her would be another target of her vengeance on the corrupt men of Carfane, but first, she had a husband to care for, and many hurt and distressed men and women who looked to her for guidance while the curse loomed over her like a great black cloud that threatened more destruction forcing her to realize that her teeth were clenched just like those of her Ruby Warrior when he refused to accept defeat or even compromise.
(definitely not an excerpt from Knights of Sparrow)

Now peanut butter and jelly is something else. You have to have good whole wheat bread that’s been buttered with real butter. Sort of a softener for the application of chunky-style peanut butter, which requires a good thick layer before the jelly, preferably strawberry jam, is added as a top layer. This is not a sandwich, but devoured as an open-face peanut butter and jelly delight. Desperate times will get you by using white soda crackers, or absolute desperation the knife is inserted into the chunk-style jar, and you eat the good stuff right off the knife.

I am a champion photographer. Worked a number of years in an advertising agency in Buffalo, NY (Really Tonawanda) where I photographed people, buildings, products and food. Then watched my work get reproduced in 4-color printing. Awesome. Later had a few years working in a glamour photography studio using my movie make-up skills to transform plain women into their dream image for a few minutes. On the side I photographed weddings---many weddings---OMG what dramas I have seen backstage at the reception and in the anti-rooms of the churches! It’s cool, photographers get a free dinner. Also in those same decades, I worked as a television news photographer and pushed my camera into lots of unhappy faces. Did a lot of basketball games and later had some wonderful contracts video taping and providing live-stream for the National College Rodeos. Liked that the best.

I won’t go into the years spent in Hollywood working in films... >>>iggy
*Boat*
(See the great Merit Badge I just received from Lady Lyn of House Florent. Proud I am!)

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Merit Badge in Sprinting Champion
[Click For More Info]

Sprinting your way to an awesome blog, another great entry! Thank you for sharing your wit and wisdom with all of us. Blog City image small

© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849628-CHAMPION-OF-SOMETHING