*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849959-MOVIES-FOR-EVERYONE
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#849959 added May 21, 2015 at 12:54pm
Restrictions: None
MOVIES FOR EVERYONE!
Blog City Prompt: St. Andreas Fault, Jurassic World, an American Heroes movie and a Mad Max movie. Which one of these movies coming out this summer do you want to see?


What a lovely thought. Going to the movies. Unfortunately I live in a more third-world type country that doesn’t have a movie theatre (like you have at the mall) But there’s this guy who walks down the aisle of the bus before it leaves selling DVDs. And sometimes he might have a black market copy of one of those films made on a hand-held with the sound recorded inside the theater (coughs and laughs included).

Then if I’m really lucky, someone appears with copies from the Academy made for Oscar voters. The best version and copy. Those are wonderful! The DVDs cost about $1.50BZ.  We just got a copy of “Utron, The Avengers” Barely could watch that---so much violence and millions of split-second edits that it became bewildering without knowing who is doing what to who. Maybe the story line was good, but the animators drowned it with their special effects, and the sound was awful.

People say, “Why don’t you watch movies from the Internet?” Well another benefit of our third-world economy. the bandwidth available is usually not strong enough to load a U-Tube video without long waits for every 3 seconds of movie. Most days on WDC I can’t play music or video clips, or it cuts out with: Server Not Found message.

If you are in the civilized parts of the US, Europe or Asia, you must appreciate the advanced technology that provides high speed Internet, even on your phone, which is now really a miniature computer.

But somehow, more important to me---we have clean air, sunshine, ocean, jungles, and great natural, organic food that seem more important for living. You know?

Happy days...>>>iggy
*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable ** Merit Badge in Sprinting Champion
[Click For More Info]

Sprinting your way to an awesome blog, another great entry! Thank you for sharing your wit and wisdom with all of us. Blog City image small


© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849959-MOVIES-FOR-EVERYONE