*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850042
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#850042 added May 22, 2015 at 1:45pm
Restrictions: None
Worst Visitor
Prompt: Write about the worst visitor who darkened your door.

I lived with five girls and the one girl Darlene accused me of taking her boyfriend. She robbed me of some items and she threatened to beat me up. She and her pregnant fifteen year old sister lived with us for a week. Darlene and her sister left. That was a great day.

The one boyfriend I had bought all kind of unfit people to my place. They partied and ate all my food and I went to work and left them with my boyfriend. I come home nine hours later and they were still there and behaving like hippies and the place was a mess.

This part of my life I try to forget. I am glad I haven't been around these people in years. I would have probably been better off hanging out with vampires! That I would like.

** Image ID #2040833 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850042