*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851343
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#851343 added June 10, 2015 at 1:52pm
Restrictions: None
Well Behaved Women
Prompt: Well behaved women seldom make history. Do you agree?

Yes. There were so many women of high society in Jane Austen's time that married, had tea parties, did charities and obeyed their husbands and we never hear of them.

If Joan Of Arc would have stayed with her family and hadn't become a soldier and a warrior, we would have never known about her. Celtic women were warriors and led men into battle. Madam Curry discovered radium or one of those elements, she died for the cause.

Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow were famous. If she wouldn't have taken up with Clyde, we would never have known about her. Lizzie Borden took an ax to her father and step mother. Talk about bad behavior!

There was a Princess named Mary in Translyvania killed virgin women and drank their blood thinking it would make her stay young and beautiful. She was chained to a wall for the rest of her life.

Clara Barton and Florence Nightingale were nurses and did good deeds. Susan B Anthony fought to get women to vote.

Marie Antionette met a bad end. I think we can blame her the King for her behavior.

Ameila Earhart flew planes and her plane went down in the Pacific and she was doing what she wanted to do. She had a right to fly planes.

Patty Hearst. The women who took up with Charles Manson. Some woman does a crime or bad deed and she is remembered for ever. I would rather be remembered for the good things I did in life. I am not always well behaved but I don't do things that are evil. Remember me as an author and a caring person.

** Image ID #2044142 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851343