*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851871-THE-POO-SAYS
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#851871 added June 18, 2015 at 9:38am
Restrictions: None
THE POO SAYS...
Blog City image small

Prompt: I am going to keep having fun every day I have left because there is no other way of life. You just have to decide whether you are a Tigger or an Eeyore. Randy Pausch Do you agree?


I can’t believe that anyone would want to be an Eeyore. He’s soooo saaad.
My experiece with that choice was very personal.

For more than a year I played the part of Winnie-the-Poo in a traveling children’s production with professional actors. That included a glued-on rubber bear nose and a very hot, padded, bear-fur suit. We toured schools all across California plus the summer season at our theater in Carmel Valley. That was a long time ago, but I’ve never forgot saying, “Isn’t it funny how a bear likes honey.”

Now those times would be called The Good Old Days, when America was quite wonderful.

Maybe I don’t have ‘fun’ every day like Tigger wants, but always the mood and intent is positive. Always positive.

By the way, has anyone noticed how much faster everything seems to be happening? Lots of my old friends have suddenly made contact. Changes at the marina and now that I’m house sitting in Corozal a whole bunch of friends from five years ago gathered for Sunday breakfast. Fabulous!

Keep up the spirit!...>>>iggy
*Boat*
The WYRM group banner.




© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851871-THE-POO-SAYS