*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852342-Moving
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #930577
Blog started in Jan 2005: 1st entries for Write in Every Genre. Then the REAL ME begins
#852342 added June 24, 2015 at 9:53am
Restrictions: None
Moving
Half a week ago, Friday, I walked in under 45 minutes to catch the 7am bus to work. Then, it takes close to an hour and a half to arrive at work on that bus line. The word MOVING is rather stuck in my thoughts. That word can be used to describe several kinds of change of scenery. Today I realize that it also can be an emotional change of scenery.

Realize I need a good pair of shoes about every three months to keep myself moving (otherwise I am prone on the ground too often, unable to get up effectively from the ground, or just sensitively and all-around "grounded" from the usual flight patterns. All that to say, this is good.

Another permutation on the word, MOVING: one of my loves, MOVIES.It makes me thing of those that I obsessively collect, which includes the story of the first one I had available to own that I could not afford, and had to get financially rescued by my dad when I was first out "on my own." Financially, MOVING also connects in when I think of bank accounts; how I have used them and how it often feels like how they've abused me.

A way to keep physically capable of MOVING as I age is a bike, stationary or otherwise adapted so I can ride freely. I find it funny that i can finance a car or even a vacuum, but not something for my health.

Now my notes mention FAIR (and the lifetime stories of "What is fair?")and SMARTIES -- which I know relates to a teacher's recent post about packing for her book signing, and tagging me in that post. [Go look it up if your my FB friend and are a good detective.] And one more note from this past week is wondering aloud how was I taught not to be racist, while knowing someone born in the generation of my children can still hate enough to kill.

As with several of my blog posts, the thoughts I place here are fragments, yes, and one day I may have to expand on their intended fullness.

© Copyright 2015 Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 (UN: walkinbird at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Walkinbird 3 Jan 1892 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852342-Moving