*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852956-FOOLISH-THINGS
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#852956 added July 1, 2015 at 9:31am
Restrictions: None
FOOLISH THINGS
         
Blog City image small  Prompt: What is the most foolish thing you have ever done at work?{{/c}

         
         I once started a new job back when computers were big and slow and ran old windows software. Trying to deal with an even older 3rd party accounting software, I accidentally pushed the REFORMAT DISK button---and couldn’t stop it.  *Shock*
         
         It was a very clean computer, and I had to re-enter EVERYTHING for the past two years. Took a while and learned a valuable lesson. Ha!
         

         _______________________
         Now, my little rant:

         I cannot understand all the whoo-haa about the Supreme Court decision about gay marriage. IF ALL THAT ENERGY were put to objecting to the American foreign policy of war first and forever. The bigger rule, I believe is; Thou shall not kill. Doesn’t that supposedly come from God? In our name people are dying every day, our kids and theirs, and for what? Is it the fact that the marriage objection is safe and politically correct---and objection to the powers that be is considered possibly dangerous and involves personal risk? Everything feels out of balance. Follow the money and listen to the silence. If the silence is your own...
         Just a thought...
         
         Peace and Love...>>>iggy
*Boat*

         
banner with iguana The WYRM group banner.


         

© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852956-FOOLISH-THINGS