*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853133-Busy-Bee
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#853133 added July 2, 2015 at 4:39pm
Restrictions: None
Busy Bee
It's been busy. Yesterday I worked. I work in a dispatcher center and I was the relief yesterday. I like being relief. You get to move around. I took a 1.40 mile walk on my lunch break. All is good. I got home, got chicken for dinner from the local store and packed snacks for our cub scout hike. I made dinner, organized, packed, and put the dishes away. I dropped my dry cleaning off and was at the nature center at 6 pm for our 3 mile webelos walkabout.

The boys were great. We had 5 boys, 8/9 years old do a 3 mile hike. Some boys scouts joined us from Andrew's patrol. it wasn't too hot or cool and we even saw a rattlesnake off the path. The boys picked up liter on the trail as part of a service project. I was very proud of them but we weren't able to take a snack break because the park closed at sunset. We barely made it back.

Anyway, that was my day. No time for nothing else. I've got a ton of laundry calling my name when I get home and I've got to stop by the store for 4th of July decorations and picnic stuff for our 4th.

The 4th will be busy. We're in the 4th of July parade with cub scout pack 40. That should get over around 10/10:30. Then we're off to Ventura so the boys can swim in the ocean. We'll do hot dogs and picnic then we'll go to the fireworks show at Ventura College. Busy day. Should be fun but busy.

Sigh... I'm getting busy now...
Watching Battlestar Galatica the new one from the 2000's with my son. I'll ramble off thoughts on that later. Anyone see it? Like it? Favorite character?

Frown and the whole world frowns with you.
Grumpy Cat.

PS I love Grumpy Cat.

© Copyright 2015 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853133-Busy-Bee