*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853555-What-personality
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1918671
O'siyo Oginalii Tsilugi - Hello friends - Welcome - to My first blog. A place to share.
#853555 added July 6, 2015 at 8:23pm
Restrictions: None
What personality?
I was just sitting here thinking. I was thinking about the different personalities that my little guys have.
So, I'd thought I would pose a question:

What kind of personality does your dog/cat have?

Well, I have four male dogs and one female.(She is fixed thank goodness) They each possess a distinct personality, bark and attitude,
Smokey - now he is not only the oldest but also the calmest of them all.
Teddy - Now he has a definite attitude problem. He loves all over me but does not like the others getting too close or anyone entering the room that I am in.
Jacko - He is just so mild.
Molly - was my husband's favorite of them all. She talks to you and loves on you all at the same time. I keep truing to reassure that Daddy can't come back and all is fine. She calms with that. I do love it when she talks to me.
Pea Jay - Is my little guy. He was a rescue animal that I found at the animal shelter. I know, I know, I had enough already, but I am a HUGH animal lover. I saw him sitting there with his shaggy fur and big brown eyes--I couldn't resist. I couldn't imagine what someone could have done to him. It took me three weeks to convince him that is okay to get up on my bed and that it was Okay to eat.

I love my animals and I am sure you do too. *Dog1*

© Copyright 2015 Kristina ~ (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kristina ~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853555-What-personality