*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853603-LOOK-BACK-OR
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#853603 added July 7, 2015 at 8:58am
Restrictions: None
LOOK BACK OR...?
Blog City image small   How often do you look back into your life? Does it ever bother you or are you afraid to?


It seems that a lot of the recent prompts have asked about our lives for one reason or another. I have no problem looking back, but find it kind of boring. You know, been there, done that?

I've had so many different jobs in so many different places. And with each new opportunity, I learned something new. When I was 15 or 17 and working, I was a different person than I am now. I loved my friends and coworkers and will never forget them.

And many times, I was close to the power, the top dog, but being a Virgo, I am in service of others, not myself. Those people trusted me and so I will never write about them.

So the idea of looking back as part of a written, public record? Never happen. I'm not afraid of it, I cherish the memories, but they're just for me.

Bits and pieces of events, locations, skills, and people show up in my books totally fictionalized. So my life, looking back is a very valuable resource.

Write on...>>>iggy
*Boat*

banner with iguana The WYRM group banner.


© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853603-LOOK-BACK-OR