*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853805-COOL-MUSEUMS
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#853805 added July 9, 2015 at 11:04am
Restrictions: None
COOL MUSEUMS
Blog City image small Prompt: What's the coolest thing you have ever seen in a museum?

         
         EVERYTHING IN THE LOUVRE MUSEUM IN PARIS.
         I especially liked the Persian and Egyptian sections since I was working on my novel, Apex Project at the time. But, all of it is amazing. We stayed in a small, hotel very nearby and went to the Louvre many times for many hours. Still never got to see everything. Certain days are free so they are very crowded.
         
         I liked the Solomon R.Guggenheim Museum in New York City. To walk down the spiral to see the continuous display of the current exhibit is not like any other museum. What a building.
         
         I also enjoyed the Versailles Palace in Paris. and the Museum of Natural History in Manhattan. The Museum of Modern Art in Tehran, Iran has an outstanding collection. The Getty Villa in Los Angeles is someplace I always remember. And  you should see the Iolani Palace in Honolulu.
         
         There is not just one cool thing. There is so much art, history, culture from so many ages of man. It’s all cool. The thing is---you could go every day for the rest of your life---and never see it all!
         
         Once in your life, you should see these treasures...>>>iggy
*Boat*
         
         
banner with iguana The WYRM group banner.


© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853805-COOL-MUSEUMS