*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854019-BC--Memories-in-the-Mail
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2032569
Maxed out on previous blog. As long as I am learning, my newbie is still showing
#854019 added July 11, 2015 at 9:55am
Restrictions: None
BC: Memories in the Mail
Prompt: What are the most memorable things you have ever got in the mail?





I'm a little slow on the uptake because this was actually the prompt for July 2. Well anyway, it didn't get done then, so I shall now rectify this oversight.





Since my memory is ever so good, I only remember the really nasty mistakes, like joining the music "clubs" and the book "clubs" and spent a lot of money on crap that I did like -- hated would be more appropriate -- "The Purloined Will" book comes to mind. It was written by a college professor who was the only one who knew what a purloined will was. Oh, poopy caca, it was bad .... seriously bad .... not the Michael Jackson bad .... the 3-week-old garbage bad.





But those were when I was younger. The only things I order by mail these days are clothes or shoes. I did order a clothes hanger for my laundry room thinking I wanted something that did not take up much space and was metal so that it could hold all my drip drys. It was one of those four ways, that could be turned, and was sturdy. It was a great idea if they did not send us two left sides and no instructions. Getting that straightened out was a trip on my last nerve. I got downright ornery.





That's all. Bye.
© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854019-BC--Memories-in-the-Mail