*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854032-7-11-Day--Pelicans
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#854032 added July 11, 2015 at 12:52pm
Restrictions: None
7-11 Day & Pelicans....
I picked up my son from day camp yesterday. He was the dirtiest I'd ever seen in my life. Kinda like Pig Pen. It was good to see him and in a way I'm sad there's no more camp. I think he enjoyed it very much.

Now what? I work this weekend and have to get caught up on a lot of stuff that I've neglected such as reading and writing. I need to research a story for Halloween I'm working on and I need to write a book review. Thinking about everything I need to do is depressing, quite honestly.

While at day camp, my lips got chapped so I started using chapstick. Stupid me. I forgot I'm allergic to chapstick. Now I have botox lips.

My hero is Grumpy Cat. She's so grumpy, she's cute.

Well, my little prompt about a boy feeding a pelican is progressing nicely. What do you think happens next?

The Pelican, cont...

The kid laughed as the pelican gagged on some flaming hot Cheetos. I shook my head in disgust. The kid must have been about three or four. Glancing over, I spied his family sitting around the picnic table stuffing their faces with freshly grilled steaks and corn.

The pelican trashed his head, squawked, and spit the mass of Cheetos on the ground. The kid stomped his feet, thrust his hand into the bag and threw a handful of fresh, hot Cheetos at the pelican. The bird stared at the boy and flapped his wings.


Today's Headlines:

Serena Wins Wimbledon
It's 7-11 Day. Happy 88th Birthday 7-11

Enjoy some Christmas in July with my book trailer for: The Faberge Secret:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nf5ujOoDRXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

© Copyright 2015 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854032-7-11-Day--Pelicans