*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854512
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#854512 added July 16, 2015 at 11:31am
Restrictions: None
Waking Up In Oz
Prompt: You wake up, get out of bed and open the door. You are in OZ! You meet the munchkins, scarecrow, lion, tinman, the witches from the second movie {The Great and Powerful Oz} and James Franco as the Wizard. What happens next? Tell us your adventure.

I would sing and dance with the munchkins. The scarecrow and I could play a round of "Jeopardy". The lion, tinman and I would go to Emerald City. he winged monkeys chase us. We throw M&M's t them and they eat them. They get a belly ache and fly away.I would meet the Wizard. I would tell him my dreams and hopes and I hope he could grant them. I would be so happy. James Franco is young and not bad looking. We could go to dinner and dance. I meet the witches. They are scary but I make friends with them. They haven't caused any problems in awhile. They have found two young men and have been dating them. The one still has her green face but she is pretty. She looks like Mila Tunis.

They have a ball in my honor and the scarecrow really knows how to dance. The lion has found a lioness. I am so surprised when he walks in with a lioness. They seem content. The tinman even dances with a few ladies. I love the blue Cinderella gown that I am wearing.

The witches and I exchange scrapbook ideas. Oz is a nice quiet city. Glenda the good witch shows up and she and the Wizard make a cute couple.

I explore Oz the next day and it is so green and all the beautiful flowers. There are mountains and rivers. There is the yellow brick road. I can't imagine a more beautiful land. A few days later. I end up back home. It has been a great visit.

** Image ID #2044143 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854512