*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854952
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1960296
The history of Prosperous Snow written for the group Reminiscences
#854952 added July 20, 2015 at 10:00pm
Restrictions: None
The Reason I Enjoy Doing Surveys
The Reason I Enjoy Doing Surveys

I realized today that I enjoy doing surveys. I do not remember which survey I was doing when I realized this. When I first started doing surveys several years ago (I do not remember exactly when I began doing surveys) I enjoyed it. Then it got to the point where I did not enjoy doing them, but I plugged through anyway. I suppose I could have stopped and resigned from the survey group, but I did not.

Since January I have begun earning more money with the surveys. This could be one of the reasons I enjoy doing them; however, there are other reasons as well. I am not sure if the money part of it is the most important. Another reason is to make my opinion of product count. I can purchase products, but that only increases the bottom line of the company that makes to product. Doing surveys helps the company learn what products will sell. Another reason I like doing surveys is that it is a way to help humanity. By making my opinion known I effect the way a company approaches research and development. At least that is my perception.

The surveys I like most are those that come with products I test. I enjoy testing products because it is fun and it gives me a change to try something before I purchase it. I love testing products. If I had know how much fun testing products was I would have started it a long time ago. The problem right now is that I do not have any products to test. I have not received any in a long time so perhaps I need to find a survey group that wants people to test product.

I enjoy testing both new products that have not came out yet and products that are on the market, but need improvements. I have only tested a couple of products since moving into this apartment. I would like to tests more products because of the points I received and the ability to contribute to the research and development of the product. I suppose if I have a favorite type of product to test it would be food products. Not that I need any more food because I have plenty of food in this apartment probably more the I will eat, but I will do my best.

© Copyright 2015 Prosperous Snow Valentine (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow Valentine has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854952