*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855044-Shenanigans-in-the-Wee-Hours
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2032569
Maxed out on previous blog. As long as I am learning, my newbie is still showing
#855044 added July 21, 2015 at 7:44pm
Restrictions: None
Shenanigans in the Wee Hours
Me thinks some people were kind of squirrelly last night during the witching hour. I say that because on my drive in to work, I found a backpack just sitting there on the side of the on ramp minding its own business.





Granted, it could have fallen off a motorcycle or got forgotten by one of the freeway beggars, but a little farther down the road there was an orange cone sitting in the middle of the freeway. The work cones were on the other side. It looks like a bunch of kids had a thought and acted on it. I say kids because no one my age would stop the car, climb over a divider wall, run over 3 lanes of traffic, grab a traffic cone, climb back over the divider wall and plant the stupid thing in the middle of the freeway, and then take off again, just for fun. Doesn’t that sound like an awful lot of work unless you were trying to impress somebody with your fearlessness? I know! Me too!





That’s all. You may return to your pre-appointed rounds.


© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855044-Shenanigans-in-the-Wee-Hours