*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855119-I-Found-the-Offender
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2032569
Maxed out on previous blog. As long as I am learning, my newbie is still showing
#855119 added July 22, 2015 at 4:03pm
Restrictions: None
I Found the Offender
For the last couple of days or so, there has been a noticeable odor in the kitchen area where I work. And not of the pleasant variety. I pulled things away from the wall, dug in drawers and cupboards, until the sniffer got used to it and could no longer detect it. I thought I found the culprit when I threw some science project away that were lurking in the fridge, but no, not it.





On my way to the copy machine this morning, I espy this brown glob on the floor. If the sniffer were not activated, I would have ignored it. Upon closer investigation, I discover, it is a sprouting potato ready to be planted. Yeah. Eh-hm. The boss buys way too much food. He can’t remember what he has and it goes to waste.





He should just gather everything in a box and take it down to the freeway beggar guy at the end of the block. Put his good heart into overdrive.





That’s all. And what have you discovered of the odoriferous nature today?


© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855119-I-Found-the-Offender