*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855492-Crazy-Events-Going-Wrong-At-Family-Parties
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#855492 added July 13, 2018 at 10:31am
Restrictions: None
Crazy Events Going Wrong At Family Parties
Prompt: Lyn asked us to write about a simple event that went wrong.

Fourth of July at my aunt's house. I bought a watermelon and my cousin Sarah started yelling because I was supposed to bring a cake. She told me I could play Johnny Cash on the CD Player. She was playing Rap and I went to change the CD and she had one of those CD Players that lined up 4 CD's at a time. I goofed up the CD's and Sarah was all bendt out of shape. I barely enjoyed the meal. My parents, son and his wife were unhappy. We left early without saying good bye. Sarah buys me a Cinderella lamp a year later. An apology would have been nice.

A week later, my daughter-in-law Erin's Aunt Laura come to visit and we had a cook out at my son's house. We heard yelling. Laura was mad at Erin's father Fred because he said her car, the Toyota she was driving was barely transportation. Fred reminded Laura she never had a husband and Laura got mad and left. So did Erin's parents. I told my son: "You can't blame this fight on me." My son laughed.

One Christmas my father and I got into it because the outdoor cat got in and Dad pulled her tail. I yelled at him and threatened to report him for animal abuse. Dad told me to shut up so my husband, son and his wife went home. My son said: "Welcome to another Merry F---ing Christmas at the Meadows Estate!" Meadows was my maiden name. I didn't talk to Mom for a week and she was mad at Dad. Dad hasn't been mean to an animal since. You know I am an animal person. Dad is lucky I didn't slap him.

** Image ID #2038315 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855492-Crazy-Events-Going-Wrong-At-Family-Parties