*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855749-DREAMS-TO-REMEMBER
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#855749 added July 29, 2015 at 9:14am
Restrictions: None
DREAMS TO REMEMBER
         
Blog City image small Prompt: What is the best dream you ever had?

         
         The best dreams I ever had were of FLYING. Being weightless and able to move in the air, through the air with grace and ease. This was not once, but many times over many years. The flying dreams still occur once in a while.
         
         I was trained as a dancer and often in dreams I would be on stage performing and in some kind of turn or leap, I would simply leave the floor and continue in the air. Other times I would be in a gym or on a huge stage and just practicing floating and flying. The transition to weightless always was in the mind with some concentration. The feeling is amazing.
         
         When I was much younger I had many dreams of flying face down over an endless patterned carpet, like Persian designs. There was never a beginning or an ending. And somehow I knew I was sleeping to accomplish this. Those dreams were vivid and I’ve never forgotten them.

         I have no idea what these experiences mean except they were very pleasurable. Flying is a definite skill set of my dream self.
         
         Happy dreams...>>>iggy *Boat*
         
         
Closer picture of Iguana Portrait
 
         
The WYRM group banner.

         

© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855749-DREAMS-TO-REMEMBER