*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855756-Dream
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#855756 added July 29, 2015 at 10:15am
Restrictions: None
Dream
Prompt: What is the best dream you ever had?

I was dreamed I was kidnapped by pirates. This was before Captain Jack Sparrow and Pirates of the Caribbean movies. These pirates were raunchy pirates and I didn't want to be with them. They kept saying they were taking me to see their pirate king. Their pirate king was Leonardo Dicaprio! He looked like he did in "Man in the Iron Mask" all dressed up like a king. He wanted me to be his pirate princess. I wanted to be his pirate princess and I wanted to stay with him. I woke up. How sad. I would rather be with Captain Jack Sparrow now. Johnny Depp trumps Leo!

I once dreamed of Jon Bon Jovi. I dreamed I was a writer going to a writer's convention and I met Bon Jovi by the pool. We talked about music and writing. It seemed so real. He was so nice. He wished me luck with my writing. I should have asked him to sing.


** Image ID #1429535 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855756-Dream