*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857322
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#857322 added August 13, 2015 at 11:13pm
Restrictions: None
Dreams
Prompt: Write about dreams.

I worried about graduating and I did. I used to love passing Meds and couldn't wait to get a nursing license to do so and now I am tired of passing Meds. I dreamed of writing a book and I have two published books but they aren't best sellers. I still dream of writing a best seller. I haven't given that one up.

I am older and have dreams of retirement and my husband and I going to Minnesota to visit my son as we live in Indiana. I have dreams of us visiting Forks, Washington looking for vampires and werewolves. Of course, Big Foot, too. Just kidding. It is a fun thought.

I dreamed of having a nice house and we had a nice blue ranch house and it burned down. That was fourteen years ago. We got through it. Now, we have a new house that is nicer then the first one with a room edition. We will soon have it paid for.

We have always have dreams. Once I retire and get to see my son, my health stays alright and get to go to Forks, Washington, my dreams will be fulfilled except for the best seller but maybe it will work out.

Dreams gives us hope and goals and something to look forward to.

** Image ID #2051185 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857322