*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857626
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#857626 added August 16, 2015 at 11:28pm
Restrictions: None
Character Outline and Background Story
Character Outline

Name: Sabrina Newton
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5 Ft. 3 in.
Weight 110 pounds
Features: Long hair, heart shaped face, pretty smile, porcelain skin
Race: English
Health Status: Healthy
Family: Father living, mother alive but was dying and transferred into a fairy by a witch. Only Sabrina knows the truth. Mother lives in the woods.
Siblings: Only child
Martial Status: Single but in love with a knight
Special Powers: Witch like powers used for good but isn't sure how to use them


Story takes place in 1700's England. Sabrina leaves her father because he is forcing her to marry a young man in the village who is a blacksmith. When she was ten, this is what happened. She meets a huge brown wolf Renaldo, who villagers think is attacking the children at night. It is really a wood nymph named Charlie. Sabrina met Renaldo when she went into the woods at ten and her mother Morgana. Her fairy mother told her to go home. Sabrina didn't realize Morgana was her mother at the time but meets her again when she is 16 and leaves home. She knows that Morgana is her mother now. She meets Charlie and the knight saves her and they have to fight the mean witch and she wants to turn her mother back into a human. Sabrina finds out she has powers and will have to learn how to use them. She saves children who were missing from the village, from Charlie and meets a tame dragon. Battling the witch and Charlie with Renaldo's help, her knight boyfriend and then her father's illegitimate child ends up in her care. I may add a unicorn. This is a story I hope to work on.

** Image ID #2044143 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857626