*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857781
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#857781 added August 19, 2015 at 1:00am
Restrictions: None
Wishing On A Star, Staff To My Kitty
BCOF Prompt: Snow asked if we have ever wished on a falling star. Did it come true? Write a story or poem about it.

I love to look at stars but have never wished on one. It is an idea. Maybe I will try it and see if my wish comes through. This makes me think of the rock song about counting stars. I will count stars and make a wish.

Blog City Prompt: To a dog, you're family. To a cat, you're staff. {I have a kitty I love dearly.} Do you agree?

Yes. A dog is loyal, will follow you anywhere, come when you call them and want your love and to be petted a lot. A cat won't always come when you call their name. When their dish is empty, they rub against your leg and they are independent. They want love but they do their own thing. They know you will take care of them and clean up after them. They may even bite you if they don't get fed right away or want to be petted and bite you. My kitty is a sweetie but she does these things. She doesn't always lay down with me and sometimes I call her, she ignores me but I still love her. She can be a good cat. I feed her three times, makes sure she has dry food, fresh water twice a day and give her tuna and turkey lunch meat. She has her own kitty tower and toys. Guess it is my own fault, I am staff!

** Image ID #2030604 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857781