*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858003-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#858003 added August 21, 2015 at 5:49pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
Just taking it easy today. I should be out mowing, the grass is getting way too long again, but the yard is still saturated, and I know the rider is going to make a mess with it so wet. It's been dry for two days, and the ground is still soft and wet, the ditches have standing water, and the sump is running about every hour. I sure wish some of this rain could be diverted to areas that need it so badly.

I got the test results back from the blood work done on Wednesday. Good news, I'm not diabetic, but I did have an elevated glucose level. I guess I'm what is called a pre-diabetic, and can keep things in check with just diet and exercise. I know the biggest factor is my excess weight, and once that's down, things should be even better.

Now, if I can just get some answers to the rest of this, and then find out what I need to do to get things back to normal, I'll be a happy camper. Today it's the gallbladder area aching again, but for the last three days, it's been lower, down in the appendix area. Rhonda, just playing around, poked me in that area, and I almost dropped to the floor. I suppose it would assist the doctors greatly if the symptoms just stayed in place and held in consistency.

I just hope I'm feeling pretty good tomorrow, I have an agenda for the day and don't want to be feeling miserable through it. We are meeting a the zoo with our daughter, her husband and the grandchildren, including the new twin girls. After, we are planning on a light picnic at the park. Nothing fancy, but it should be a lot of fun.

So far, the forecast seems to be holding for a pretty nice day, which is real good since we were going to do this last Sunday but got rained out. It rained until Wednesday, finally letting up and clearing off Wednesday evening. It also cooled down, which I didn't mind at all, but being over one hundred degrees on Saturday and getting down to a chilling 48 degrees on Tuesday night is just too dramatic of a temperature change.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858003-Friday