*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858072-a-year-long-without-updating-my-blog
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #1947466
memories are fading
#858072 added August 22, 2015 at 4:31pm
Restrictions: None
a year long without updating my blog
boy,it seem like the past is the present and the present is the past. a year without writing can turn our past into the future. I pass the past on as the future is geared toward my writing. I pass the past on as the past because I envision the past as the future. I pass on a year long,I pass on a year long of writing,and I pass on the past as the future. a year long without writing can hinder the mind from its form of art. I believe a mind can hinder the mind. I believe the art can hinder the writing. a mind is a form of material that's materialistically form our art to our writing. materialistically our form is form from our art to our writing. our art is form from our art to our writing. our art is pass on to our writing. our art can hinder our passing on to our writing. as I write I envision the future as a passing on to my writing. as I write I pass the future on as my writing. a mind envision the past,a mind envision the future,and a mind envision the present. the art is to form the mind to its envision of the future. the art is to form the art to its envisioning of the writing.

© Copyright 2015 lucifer very very very 1st (UN: godlucifer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lucifer very very very 1st has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858072-a-year-long-without-updating-my-blog