*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858171-AWARENESS-IS-NEEDED
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#858171 added August 23, 2015 at 7:07pm
Restrictions: None
AWARENESS IS NEEDED...
         
Blog City image small AWARENESS IS NEEDED 
   
         
                   
          Even after everything that has been said  about what is going to happen during September, most people are still completely ignorant about the history changing events that are going to take place next month.

        First of all, the most important template for global governance that the United Nations has ever dreamed up is going to be launched at a major conference from September 25th to September 27th.

The launching of this “new universal agenda” is such an important event that the Pope is going to be traveling to New York City to give the address that will kick off this conference. This new plan is known as “the 2030 Agenda.”  This is one of the most significant steps toward global government in the history of the world, and yet the mainstream media in the United States is saying virtually nothing about it.
         
         What do you know about this conference? Will it effect your life?           Will the Pope’s vist be used as a distraction?
         
         http://www.popefrancisvisit.com/schedule/address-to-united-nations-general-assembly/

         Research works...>>> iggy
*Boat*

© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858171-AWARENESS-IS-NEEDED