*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858369-Wednesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#858369 added August 26, 2015 at 2:12pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday
I finally came up with something for the writing prompt, and by all rights I should have started writing my story hours ago. But, it's been kind of a lazy, rainy day up until a couple hours ago. I was ready to start working on it around eleven, but then the power went out for a few minutes. Something next door at the grain elevator popped and the lights went out, but came back on after a couple minutes. Of course, the way they operate over there, as soon as the power was back on, they started up whatever shorted out and blew the power again. It is back on, and so far it's been quiet over there. Hopefully, one day, they will fix things so it works right, and isn't so damn noisy.

By the time it seemed safe to get started on my story again, I was hungry, so I made some lunch. While eating lunch, I wondered over to Pinterest and looked at a few things. Of course this lead to looking at a few more, and a few more, and... well, you understand. I did find one particular item I want to share, and wouldn't mind the saying  on a shirt or poster, but it would need a better image.

Well, that about sums it up. Now, time to get going on the story for the week. I had the beginning kind of figured out, but I had no idea where I wanted to go with it. I've struggled with this for the last few days and just could not get anything going. Earlier today, while sitting out on the patio with the dogs, it just came to me. You just have to love it when things finally start to flow again.

Here's the image I came across, and it just shows why grammar is so important.
 ~

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/858369-Wednesday